Player´s Code of Conduct
Little League in Canada has developed a Code of Conduct to assist the players to become well-rounded, valuable and productive people, not only in sports, but also in life.
- Play for Fun. If it isn't fun, it isn't Little League.
- Respect your coaches and the umpires. Treat them the same way you want to be treated.
- Be a good sport. Be Fair. Play by the rules.
- Improve your skills. Help your teammates to get better.
- Never give up.
- Be willing to try every position. You never know which one will be the most fun.
- Don't be selfish. Your teammates deserve the same chances as you.
- Be on time.
- Remember the Little League Pledge.
At the Little League International website is a list of player resources that is worth checking out.
Heat & Humidity: DANGER!
High heat with humidity form dangerous combination for players. Most coaches understand they need to take breaks between innings of games when the temperatures soar, giving their players a chance to rehydrate and dissipate their extra body heat. But be careful with practices, too.